Garden Shed - SAMMY 3
The SAMMY 3 is the smallest shed in our range - it has a footprint of under 10sqm which means that you will not need to get Council approval for erecting one of these in your backyard. However, there are some rules you need to follow so it's always a good idea to check with your local planning authority.
The SAMMY 3 is very strongly built, and the solid timber logs allow you to easily fit out the inside with whatever you desire. Suitable for far more uses than just storing your every-day variety of garden tools (though the SAMMY 3 does that, too!!). How about an artist's studio? A teenagers break-out room? A LEGO cave? Or the workshop you always wanted....
The slide show below shows a few painted versions of the SAMMY 3 - also with decking, a paved pathway etc - the beauty of solid timber garden sheds can be enhanced even futher with some basic additions and clever landscaping!
- The SAMMY has a foot print of less than 10 sqm, meaning that it can be erected without Council approval
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your backyard shed kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Backyard Sheds normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions (not included in your cabin kit), we recommend to replace these with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring.