Residential Cabin - FELMOOR
Despite its relatively small internal size, the FELMOOR's clever floor plan allows for three bedrooms, giving privacy to the whole family.
As is always the case with log cabins, the raked ceilings provide a feel of spaciousness and warmth, aided by the natural look of solid timber walls.
Floor Plan - FELMOOR
The need for a hallway is eliminated by the open plan living just inside the front entrance, resulting in more usable living space.
The covered front veranda gives shelter and a great street appeal.
The combined living / dining / kitchen area gives direct access to all three bedrooms and the bathroom.
|Area||Living / Dining||Kitchen||Bed 1||Bed 2||Bed 3||Bathroom||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||27.7 m2||9.2 m2||9.0 m2||7.6 m2||7.6 m2||4.4 m2||9.0 m2||65.5 m2|
|Internal Size||4.9 x|
6.6 / 4.2m
|3.5 x 2.6m||4.3 x 2.1m||2.8 x 2.7m||2.8 x 2.7m||3.3 x 1.3m||1.9 x 4.8m||74.5 m2 incl. deck|
- The plans on the right and the video above show the "Round Log" version of the FELMOOR, the Australian version comes with solid rectangle timber logs with a minimum thickness of 70mm.
- "Internal Size" and "Area" measurements are approximately only
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit available - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).