NEW FOR 2021/22 - INCLUDES EXTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
Residential Cabin - FELMOOR
Like all our residential log cabins the FELMOOR is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
Despite its relatively small internal size, the FELMOOR's clever floor plan allows for three bedrooms, giving privacy to the whole family.
Floor Plan - FELMOOR
As is always the case with log cabins, the raked ceilings provide a feel of spaciousness and warmth, aided by the natural look of solid timber walls.
The need for a hallway is eliminated by the open plan living just inside the front entrance, resulting in more usable living space.
The covered front veranda gives shelter and a great street appeal.
The combined living / dining / kitchen area gives direct access to all three bedrooms and the bathroom.
|Area||Living / Dining||Kitchen||Bed 1||Bed 2||Bed 3||Bathroom||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||27.7 m2||9.2 m2||9.0 m2||7.6 m2||7.6 m2||4.4 m2||9.0 m2||65.5 m2|
|Internal Size||4.9 x|
6.6 / 4.2m
|3.5 x 2.6m||4.3 x 2.1m||2.8 x 2.7m||2.8 x 2.7m||3.3 x 1.3m||1.9 x 4.8m||74.5 m2 incl. deck|
- The plans on the right and the video above show the "Round Log" version of the FELMOOR - the Australian version comes in solid Glulam timber logs with a minimum thickness of 92mm.
- "Internal Size" and "Area" measurements are approximately only
- External Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).