NEW FOR 2021/22 - INCLUDES INTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
Modern Suburban Log House - RICHARD
Like all our residential log cabins the RICHARD is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
The RICHARD is one of the "new age" residential cabins specifically designed for suburban use and comes with special residential grade / look windows.
The RICHARD features a large side / front deck, inviting you to add a full or part width patio cover, sheltering you from the elements when entering your timber log cabin. There are also two rear or side doors (depending on the orientation of your RICHARD on your site) with again the possibility to add porches and awnings.
Floor Plan RICHARD
The front entrance of the RICHARD is in the centre of cabin, a corridor provides access to all rooms and facilities. There is wardrobe space on the right, and a door leads to a guest or kids bedroom or an office or hobby room (you decide!).
To the left you will find the open plan living / dining / kitchen area, followed by a lobby, main bathroom and a space for a sauna. This corner of the suggested floor plan can easily be altered - i.e. - how about a media room or office etc....
To the right there are also two generously sized bedrooms both with walk in wardrobes and a guest toilet.
|Area||Living / Dining / Kitchen||Bedroom||Walk-In Robe||Toilet||Bedroom||Walk-In Robe||Bathroom (incl. Sauna)||Bedroom||Office / Media||Hallway and Foyer||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||38.5 m2||16.5 m2||6.5 m2||2.8 m2||12.5 m2||4.6 m2||9.6 m2||10.7 m2||9.2 m2||20.7 m2||131m2|
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).