NEW FOR 2020/21 - INCLUDES INTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
1 Bedroom Granny Flat EVA
Like all our residential log cabins the EVA is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
The EVA has a very compact design, but still allows enough space for all the essentials - a typical "tiny house" with all the modern conveniences.
Whilst classified as a 1-bedroom timber log cabin with under 60sqm it still features a small sheltered front entrance area.
The front entrance door opens into the open plan kitchenette, living and sleeping area.
The symmetrical design than allows for a study nook, as well as the bathroom on the right.
Several full-height front windows let in plenty of sunlight, guaranteeing a sense of openness and helping you to connect with nature.
The EVA comes with a front deck, which can be extended as you wish, this provides a great outdoor entertainment space.
|Area||Living / Kitchen / Bedroom||Bathroom||Entrance||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||17.5 m2||2.8 m2||3.0 m2||32.2 m2||23.3 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||5.0 x 2.8 / 2.5 x 1.4m||2.0 x 1.4m||2.5 x 1.2m||7.5 x 2.6/1.4/2.6 m||55.5. m2 incl. deck|
|Glulam Log Size||Log Shape||$ Ex European Factory incl. GST|
|(w) 92 x (h) 144 mm||rectangle||$40,590|
|(w) 134 x (h) 180 mm||rectangle||$48,750|
- Suitable as a secondary building ("Granny Flat")
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site. You can extend the decking supplied to suit your individual requirements.
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).