NEW FOR 2020/21 - INCLUDES INTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
Residential Cabin ROBIN
Like all our residential log cabins the ROBIN is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
The ROBIN has an awesome design, very functional and inviting.
Excellent street appeal is guaranteed - at the main entrance the gable windows allow plenty of sunlight into the main living area. The entrance is well covered, providing shade and shelter when needed.
The floor plan of the ROBIN cabin takes full advantage of it's symmetrical design - this results in two equally sized wings of the house, each with the same layout, that can be used in different ways.
Choose between two large bedrooms each with an ensuite, or one master bedroom and ensuite with a large office or entertainment room on the other side, whilst still offering the convenience of another guest bathroom. Both allow space for a store room or wardrobe.
The symmetrical design of the house front includes three access doors, so all family members can enter and leave their rooms without disturbing anyone. A rear door gives access to your backyard or car parking area.
|Area||Living / Lounge||Dining / Kitchen||Master Bedroom||Ensuite Bathroom||Bedroom 2||Bathroom||Storage||Storage||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||17.3 m2||17.3 m2||21.8 m2||7.4 m2||21.8 m2||7.4 m2||1.5 m2||1.5 m2||95.9 m2|
|Internal Size||5.6 x 3.1 m||5.6 x 3.1 m||5.0 x 3.1 /|
2.5 x 3.1m
|2.4 x 3.1m||5.0 x 3.1 /|
2.5 x 3.1m
|2.4 x 3.1m||2.4 x 0.6m||2.4 x 0.6m|
- The plans on the right and the video above show the "Round Log" version of the ROBIN - the Australian version comes in solid Glulam timber logs with a minimum thickness of 92mm.
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site. You can extend the decking supplied to suit your individual requirements.
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).