NEW FOR 2021/22 - INCLUDES INTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
Residential Cabin - CARMEN
Like all our residential log cabins the CARMEN is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
Note that the image on the left shows the European round log version.
Floor Plan - CARMEN
The CARMEN log cabin invites by its very effective design features. A sheltered front porch entrance leads into the open plan kitchen / dining / living space, which also features a small utility or storage room in one corner. On the right hand side is also another external side door.
A short corridor provides access to the other three rooms - the main bathroom on the left, the kid's bedroom or guest bedroom in the left rear corner of the house, and the master bedroom with an ensuite toilet and vanity on the right. The master bedroom also has a large wardrobe.
|Area||Living / Dining / Kitchen||Bed 1||Bed 2||Bathroom||Ensuite||Hallway||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||35.3 m2||11.5 m2||10.2 m2||4.6 m2||1.8 m2||2.9 m2||21.5 m2||68.3 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||5.1 x 7.3m||4.6 x 2.9m||2.5 x 4.2m||2.3 x 2.3m||1.6 x 1.1m||2.3 x 1.3m||1.2 x 18m||89.8 m2 incl. deck|
|Glulam Log Size||Log Shape||$ Ex European Factory incl. GST|
|(w) 92 x (h) 160 mm||rounded outside||$82,990|
|(w) 92 x (h) 144 mm||rectangle||$79,690|
|(w) 134 x (h) 180 mm||rectangle||$102,950|
- The video above show the "Round Log" version of the CARMEN - the Australian version comes in solid Glulam timber logs with a minimum thickness of 92mm.
- "Internal Size" measurements for Living / Dining/ Kitchen area incl. utility room
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).