NEW FOR 2021/22 - INCLUDES EXTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
1 Bedroom Granny Flat SMITH
Like all our residential log cabins the SMITH is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
Whilst classified as a 1-bedroom timber log cabin with under 60sqm it actually provides for another small bedroom or home office / studio. It is the perfect choice for anyone in need of a slightly more versatile Granny Flat.
The SMITH cabin has a more steeply pitched roof, making it quite spacious inside, and features a sheltered front entrance and a gable top window to let even more daylight into your cabin. The single wing front entrance door opens into the open plan kitchenette, living and dining area.
In the rear of the cabin you will find a generously sized bedroom on the right, and a large bathroom on the left, with enough room to install a large bathtub or combined bathtub and shower.
The smaller sized bedroom or office / studio is located sharp right from the main entrance, providing a versatile utility space to do with whatever you desire.
|Area||Living / Dining||Bedroom 1||Bedroom 2||Bathroom||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||14.08 m2||5.67 m2||3.03 m2||4.69 m2||5.95 m2||27.47 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||5.4 x 2.6m||2.0 x 2.8m||1.6 x 1.9m||2.0 x 2.4m||1.7 x 3.5m||37.40 m2 incl. deck|
|Glulam Log Size||Log Shape||$ Ex European Factory incl. GST (tbc)|
|(w) 88 x (h) 135 mm||rectangle||$72,990|
|(w) 134 x (h) 180 mm||rectangle||$84,395|
|(w) 180 x (h) 190 mm||square||$95,310|
|(w) 210 x (h) 250 mm||square||$104,590|
- Suitable as a secondary building ("Granny Flat")
- External Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site. You can extend the decking supplied to suit your individual requirements.
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).