NEW FOR 2020/21 - INCLUDES INTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
1 Bedroom Granny Flat STEVEN
Like all our residential log cabins the STEVEN is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
Despite its very small footprint the STEVEN provides a separate space for both the kitchen and the bathroom - another typical "tiny house" with all the modern conveniences.
Whilst classified as a 1-bedroom timber log cabin with under 60sqm it still features an extended roof line over the front entrance.
The front entrance door opens into the open plan kitchenette, living and sleeping area.
There is a separate bathroom on the right, accessible directly from the kitchen.
Several full-height front windows let in plenty of sunlight, guaranteeing a sense of openness and helping you to connect with nature.
The STEVEN comes with a small front deck, which can be extended as you wish, this provides a great outdoor entertainment space.
|Area||Living / Kitchen / Bedroom||Bathroom||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||20.1 m2||4.3 m2||8.3 m2||24.4 m2 plus deck|
|Glulam Log Size||Log Shape||$ Ex European Factory incl. GST|
|(w) 92 x (h) 144 mm||rectangle||$34,380|
|(w) 134 x (h) 180 mm||rectangle||$40,350|
- Suitable as a secondary building ("Granny Flat")
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site. You can extend the decking supplied to suit your individual requirements.
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).