NEW FOR 2020/21 - INCLUDES INTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
1 Bedroom Granny Flat ANNIE
Like all our residential log cabins the ANNIE is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
Whilst classified as a 1-bedroom timber log cabin with under 60sqm it still features a sheltered front entrance verandah and an air-lock front door entry.
This keeps out heat or cold as well providing an entry hallway where you can leave shows, coats, umbrellas and the like.
The design of the ANNIE cabin does not include a corridor, thus maximising the usable internal living space.
A great design idea is a small storage room off the entrance area, for all those bits and pieces that are only needed every now and than.
The front entrance door opens into the open plan kitchenette, living and dining area. In the rear of the cabin you will find a generously sized bedroom on the right, from which you than enter a small bathroom on the left, with enough room for all the essentials.
|Area||Living / Dining / Kitchen||Bedroom 1||Bathroom||Entrance||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||29.68 m2||13.44 m2||5.13 m2||3.84 m2||5.40 m2||52.09 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||5.3 x 5.6m||3.2 x 4.2m||2.5 x 2.0m||3.2 x 1.2m||2.7 x 2.0m||57.50 m2 incl. deck|
- The plans on the right and the video above show the "Round Log" version of the ANNIE - the Australian version comes in solid Glulam timber logs with a minimum thickness of 92mm.
- Suitable as a secondary building ("Granny Flat")
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site. You can extend the decking supplied to suit your individual requirements.
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).