NEW FOR 2020/21 - INCLUDES INTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
Residential Cabin - DIANE
Like all our residential log cabins the DIANE is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
The DIANE is another 3-bedroom family cabin design ideally suitable for narrower building sites. With only 6.4m width it can easily be placed close to one side of your pad, leaving plenty of room on the other side for a driveway and / or a garage / carport.
Floor Plan - DIANE
The DIANE has two sets of double entry doors, one on the right and one at the front gable left. A door separates the large living / dining / kitchen area from the sleeping areas in the rear of the cabin. The kitchen also features a walk-in pantry.
The centre hallway gives access to two bedrooms and a bathroom, as well as to the master bedroom with ensuite shower and toilet. The master bedroom has a large double width door opening on to the side of the house, where you could install a deck or a terrace.
|Area||Living / Dining/ Kitchen / Pantry||Bed 1||Ensuite||Bed 2||Bed 3||Bathroom||Hallway||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||34.4 m2||12.2 m2||5.1 m2||6.4 m2||6.3 m2||4.0 m2||8.9 m2||9.9 m2||80.2 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||5.8 x 5.8m||3.6 x 3.4m||2.3 x 2.2m||2.9 x 2.2m||2.9 x 2.2m||1.8 x 2.2m||odd shape||1.6 x 6.2m||90.1 m2 incl. deck|
|Glulam Log Size||Log Shape||$ Ex European Factory incl. GST|
|(w) 92 x (h) 160 mm||rounded outside||$89,995|
|(w) 92 x (h) 144 mm||rectangle||$86,995|
|(w) 134 x (h) 180 mm||rectangle||$106,895|
|(w) 152 x (h) 185 mm||rectangle||$113,195|
- The images above show the round log version of the DIANE - the Australian version comes in solid Glulam timber logs with a minimum thickness of 92mm.
- "Internal Size" measurements for Living / Dining/ Kitchen area includes the pantry
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).