Residential Cabin JESSICA
The JESSICA has real pretty looks, but also a very clever design. The main entrance deck features a large roof which provides shelter from the elements whilst entering your cabin.
The main entrance is slightly offset left on the longer side of the cabin, allowing for a great internal layout. Access to the backyard is essential in these type of designs, so a door leads from the kitchen to the rear of your property.
The JESSICA's main entrance leads into the combined kitchen and dining area, a double width door provides access to the large living room.
Just to the right of the front entrance a small corridor leads to the master bedroom with ensuite, as well as to the second bedroom and the main bathroom.
The floor plan on the left shows the larger bedroom being used as an office, and the ensuite as a storage place - what you use the rooms for is of course totally up to you!
|Area||Living / Lounge||Dining / Kitchen||Master Bedroom||Ensuite Bathroom||Bedroom 2||Bathroom||Entry / Hallway||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||22.6 m2||20.3 m2||11.5 m2||4.4 m2||8.2 m2||3.5 m2||7.8 m2||8.6 m2||78.3 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||3.7 x 6.1 m||4.1 x 6.1/4.5 m||3.9 x 2.9m||1.5 x 2.9m||2.8 x 2.9m||2.5 x 1.4m||2.6 x 1.4m / 1.4 x 1.5 m||4.3 x 2.0m||86.9 m2 incl. deck|
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site. You can extend the decking supplied to suit your individual requirements.
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).