On Site Cabin / Granny Flat SABRINA
The SABRINA manages to cleverly accommodate two bedrooms and all other essential facilities in a large standard shape rectangle timber log building. Using the right method of transport it can still be moved on public roads (note: special extra wide load permit will be required).
The SABRINA is a brilliant timber log cabin for use in holiday caravan parks - providing plenty of space for a family, whilst looking "quite the part". Like all log cabins it can be constructed in record time, and can also be moved from one location to another without too much effort.
Floor Plan - SABRINA
The SABRINA's generous double width entrance door leads into the open plan living and dining area, the kitchen adjoins to the right. The bathroom entry is just across, and a hallway gives convenient access to the two bedrooms, both equal in size and shape.
A great holiday home as well as permanent "tiny" residence. Note that the overall length of the SABRINA can be slightly reduced so that the size is just under 60sqm - which than makes the SABRINA suitable for use as a secondary dwelling "Grannny Flat" (NSW and ACT).
|Area||Living / Dining||Kitchen||Hallway||Bed 1||Bed 2||Bathroom||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||24.5 m2||5.8 m2||2.9 m2||12.2 m2||12.2 m2||5.8 m2||10.2 m2||63.6 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||5.2 x 4.7m||2.0 x 2.9m||1.0 x 2.9m||4.7 x 2.6m||4.7 x 2.6m||2.0 x 2.9m||5.4 x 2.0m||74.3 m2 incl. deck|
- The downloadable plans show the Overseas version of the SABRINA called STATIC CARAVAN
- "Internal Size" measurements for the two bedrooms incl. the entry door areas of the hallway
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).