NEW FOR 2020/21 - INCLUDES INTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
Residential Cabin - CRAIG
Like all our residential log cabins the CRAIG is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
The CRAIG is a 3-bedroom family cabin design ideally suitable for narrower building sites. It has raked timber lined ceilings, is warm and welcoming, with lots of windows to let the light come in.
The veranda has solid wood side balustrades, giving the front entrance a very welcoming and open appearance.
Floor Plan - CRAIG
The CRAIG has its double entry doors on the left, thus allowing room on the right for a bedroom, either for your "grown-up kids" or for guests, wishing to have a bit of privacy.
The wide hallway leads into the open plan living / dining / kitchen area measuring a full 30sqm, from here the other two bedrooms and the bathroom can be entered.
The master bedroom has small ensuite toilet.
|Area||Living / Dining / Kitchen||Bed 1||Bed 2||Bed 3||Bathroom||Ensuite||Hallway||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||30.0 m2||11.1 m2||10.3 m2||9.0 m2||4.2 m2||1.9 m2||10.3 m2||15.6 m2||76.8 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||6.2 x 6.2 / 4.6m||4.1 x 2.7m||3.8 x 2.7m||4.1 / 2.0 x 2.7m||3.0 x 1.4m||1.4 x 1.4m||3.8 x 2.7m||2.7 x 5.7m||92.4 m2 incl. deck|
- The video above shows the round log version of the CRAIG called WILBY, the Australian version comes in solid Glulam timber logs with a minimum thickness of 92mm.
- "Internal Size" measurements for Living / Dining/ Kitchen area incl. utility room
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).