NEW FOR 2020/21 - INCLUDES INTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
Residential Cabin - CASSANDRA
Like all our residential log cabins the CASSANDRA is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
The CASSANDRA is another great example of a family friendly 3-bedroom cabin design. It is warm and welcoming, with lots of windows to let the light come in, and raked timber lined ceilings. A nice detail are the veranda balustrades, also manufactured from solid wood.
The side decking shown in the image on the left is not included in your cabin pack, but the front porch is. Configurations of decking, walkways, garages etc are always site dependent and according to your personal preferences.
Floor Plan - CASSANDRA
The CASSANDRA has a very straight forward yet very effective floor plan.
A double door centre entrance at the gable side veranda leads into the open plan living / dining / kitchen area. There is another entrance door on the right for ease of access to the side of the cabin.
A central hallway provides access to the three bedrooms and the bathroom. The master bedroom on the right features a double terrace door, again allowing you access to your entertaining area or terrace on the right of your cabin.
|Area||Living / Dining / Kitchen||Bed 1||Bed 2||Bed 3||Bathroom||Hallway||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||34.4 m2||10.1 m2||10.1 m2||6.1 m2||6.1 m2||10.8 m2||24.6 m2||77.6 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||4.7 x 7.3m||3.9 x 2.6m||3.9 x 2.6m||2.6 x 2.4m||2.6 x 2.4m||6.4 x 1.7m||two areas||102.2 m2 incl. deck|
- The video above shows the round log version of the "CASSANDRA" previously called the "CARMEN" - the Australian version comes in solid Glulam timber logs with a minimum thickness of 92mm.
- "Internal Size" measurements for Living / Dining/ Kitchen area incl. utility room
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).