Residential Cabin - SALLY
NEW Model for 2019 - with a full 157sqm usable internal space the SALLY incorporates two floors of clever design. The second story is fully floored, giving you the maximum amount of living space possible.
Note that the image on the left shows the rectangle log version, for Australia you can choose between "gluelam" 134mm or 152mm thick logs, making the SALLY one of the strongest residential solid timber log buildings available anywhere.
There are two main entrance doors - one from the front veranda which leads directly into the very large open plan living room, kitchen and dining area, the other one is located at the side of your new house and leads through a entrance foyer into the living area. There is also a door to a large office or hobby room. A staircase leads up to the second story.
A central door connects to the main bedroom downstairs and a large bathroom / laundry.
From the master bedroom there is also rear door giving easy access to your back yard.
|Area||Living / Dining||Kitchen||Bedroom||Foyer||Bathroom||Hallway||Decking||Total Ground Floor Area|
|Area sqm||21.8 m2||10.9 m2||19.3 m2||7.4 m2||10.0 m2||14.3 m2||10.9 m2||83.7 m2 plus decks|
|Internal Size||5.1 x 4.3m||2.6 x 4.3m||5.0x 3.9m||2.6 x 2.9m||2.6 x 3.9m||5.0x 2.9m||"L" shaped||94.6 m2 incl. decks|
The single staircase leads onto a landing hallway providing access to a large bathroom straight ahead.
A door leads to a huge bedroom at the rear of the SALLY, with enough space for several beds - or you might like to add divider walls to create separate sleeping spaces or break-out rooms for the kids - totally up to you (all cabin design can be altered to suit your needs!).
Another door leads from the hallway into the master bedroom at the front of the SALLY. To really enjoy your cosy upstairs area a balcony invites you to relax outdoors and enjoy what mother nature has to offer.
|Area||Bathroom / Laundry||Bedroom||Bedroom||Landing / Hallway||Total First Floor Area|
|Area sqm||10.0 m2||29.9 m2||31.0 m2||10.0 m2||80.9 m2 plus balcony|
|Internal Size||2.6 x 3.9m||7.8 x 3.8m||4.3 x 7.9m approx.||"L" shaped||92.9 m2 incl. balcony|
- The video above shows the correct "Rectangle Gluelam Log" version of the SALLY.
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site - so you can add to the decks supplied if you like
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).