NEW FOR 2021/22 - INCLUDES EXTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
1 Bedroom Granny Flat CHESHIRE
Like all our residential log cabins the CHESHIRE is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
The CHESHIRE cabin is the smallest in the line-up of 1-bedroom Granny Flats. The compact size of only 27sqm internal space plus a 6.7sqm veranda still provides plenty of room for a comfortable sleep-out bedroom.
The CHESHIRE comes with a gable front entrance with under-roof porch, providing you with shelter on wet days, and with a sunroof to enjoy the warmer summer months. The front entrance door leads directly into the 1-room kitchenette, living and dining area.
Due to it's small footprint, the "CHESHIRE" does not provide room for amenities, relying on the main dwelling to provide these.
The images on the left shows the round log version, the Australian import version comes in standard 70mm thick solid rectangle timber logs.
|Area||Bedroom 1||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||27.04 m2||6.76 m2||27.04 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||5.2 x 5.2m||5.2 x 1.3m||33.80 m2 incl. deck|
|Glulam Log Size||Log Shape||$ Ex European Factory incl. GST (tbc)|
|(w) 88 x (h) 135 mm||rectangle||$53,670|
|(w) 134 x (h) 180 mm||rectangle||$57,970|
|(w) 180 x (h) 190 mm||square||$65,590|
|(w) 210 x (h) 250 mm||square||$70,550|
- The video above show the "Round Log" version of the CHESHIRE - the Australian version comes in solid Glulam timber logs with a minimum thickness of 88mm.
- Suitable as a secondary building ("Granny Flat")
- External Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site. You can extend the decking supplied to suit your individual requirements.
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).