1 Bedroom Granny Flat CHESHIRE
The CHESHIRE cabin is the smallest in the line-up of 1-bedroom Granny Flats. The compact size of only 27sqm internal space plus a 6.7sqm veranda still provides plenty of room for a comfortable sleep-out bedroom.
Comes with a gable front entrance with under-roof porch, providing you with shelter on wet days, and with a sunroof to enjoy the warmer summer months.
The front entrance door leads directly into the 1-room kitchenette, living and dining area.
Due to it's small footprint, the "CHESHIRE" does not provide room for amenities, relying on the main dwelling to provide these.
The images on the left shows the round log version, the Australian import version comes in standard 70mm thick solid rectangle timber logs.
|Area||Bedroom 1||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||27.04 m2||6.76 m2||27.04 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||5.2 x 5.2m||5.2 x 1.3m||33.80 m2 incl. deck|
- Suitable as a secondary building ("Granny Flat")
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit available - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site. You can extend the decking supplied to suit your individual requirements.
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).