NEW FOR 2021/22 - INCLUDES EXTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
Residential Cabin - NORI
Like all our residential log cabins the NORI is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
The NORI split roof log cabin is a single-story timber log cabin that provides you with ample space for you and your family.
The "Split-Roof" adds to the street appeal, as well as giving the internal ceiling an interesting look, as well as providing additional height in some areas of the house.
Floor Plan - NORI
The side entrance door of your NORI split-roof cabin opens into a sheltered hallway with a hanging space, another door opens into a small mudroom / wardrobe. On the right is the extra large living room (over 40sqm) and the open plan kitchen.
A hallway to the left gives access to the master bedroom and ensuite bathroom, as well as a second bedroom with walk-in wardrobe. The second bathrooms is located just opposite the second bedroom.
|Area||Living / Dining||Kitchen||Master Bedroom||Ensuite||Bedroom||Bathroom||Hallways||Wardrobe||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||33.7 m2||6.5 m2||15.7 m2||3.9 m2||9.2 m2 plus 1.6m2||4.4 m2||4.6 m2 plus 5.2m2||1.8 m2||86.6 m2|
|Internal Size||5.1 x 6.6m||2.8 x 2.3m||3.6 x 3.6m plus|
2.4 x 1.6m
|2.4 x 1.6m||2.9 x 3.2m plus|
1.1 x 1.4m
|2.3 x 1.9m||3.1 x 1.5m plus|
1.4 x 3.7m
|1.6 x 1.1m|
- "Internal Size" measurements are approximately only
- External Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).