Residential Cabin - PERTSHIRE
The PERTSHIRE cabin even has a carport! Plus a pitched roof, a large veranda as well as an upstairs balcony, PLUS even a space for a sauna.
While the foot print of the PERTSHIRE is relatively small overall, the two storys provide plenty of living space, totaling just over 80 sqm (plus side carport area).
Note that the image on the left shows the round log version, the Australian version comes in 70mm thick solid timber logs (or even thicker if you like!).
The drawing on the left shows a timber deck under the carport, this is for illustration purposes only, we recommend to use concrete or pavers for parking your car out of the elements.
The front veranda is fully covered and allows you to enter your home directly from the carport without getting wet on rainy days. The front door leads into the dining / living / kitchen area, measuring a full 31sqm (incl. 1.1m storage room). In the rear of the ground floor is a small corridor that gives access to a bathroom, a separate toilet, as well as a sauna room.
Whilst saunas are very common in the colder European regions, they enjoy only limited popularity Downunder. Your PERTSHIRE will therefore be supplied without the internal sauna fitout, giving you another room to do with as you wish (the sauna fitout can be ordered as an extra if you prefer).
|Area||Living / Dining / Kitchen||Bedroom / Sauna||Bathroom||Toilet||Hallway||Veranda||Carport||Total Ground Floor Area|
|Area sqm||30.9 m2||4.6 m2||4.0 m2||1.1 m2||1.1 m2||10.1 m2||34.4 m2||51.8 m2 incl front deck|
|Internal Size||5.5 x 5.5m||2.1 x 2.3m||1.7 x 2.3m||1.1 x 1.0m||1.1 x 1.0m||5.9 x 1.7m||11.5 x 3.0m||8.9 x 10.2m incl. side carport|
The top of the single staircase leads directly into a large living room, a door to the left leads to the extra large master bedroom. And to really enjoy your cosy upstairs area a balcony invites you to relax outdoors and enjoy what mother nature has to offer.
This space has full-height ceiling in the center only, the roof slopes down on both sides. However, the PERTSHIRE cabin has 965mm high "knee-walls" on both sides, enabling you to place beds and other furniture items against it without these sticking out too far into the room. The knee-walls dramatically increase the size and head heights of the livable space upstairs.
|PERTSHIRE First Floor|
|Area||Living / Office||Bedroom Upstairs||Balcony Upstairs||Total First Floor Area|
|Area sqm||16.2 m2||22.8 m2||10.1 m2||49.1 m2|
|Internal Size||5.6 x 2.9m||5.6 x 4.1m||5.9 x 1.7m||5.6 x 10.2m|
- The video above shows in fact the round-log version of the PERTSHIRE, it was previously called NELSON
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site - therefore the side deck is not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).