NEW FOR 2021/22 - INCLUDES EXTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
1 Bedroom Granny Flat CUMBRIA
Like all our residential log cabins the CUMBRIA is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
The CUMBRIA cabin is a cute 1-bedroom compact timber log cabin under 60sqm - making it also the perfect choice for anyone in need of a Granny Flat.
The CUMBRIA features a small porch deck out front, inviting you to soak up the sunshine and allowing you to enter your cabin on rainy days without getting wet.
The front entrance door leads directly into the open plan kitchenette, living and dining area. In the rear of the cabin you will find a generously sized bedroom on the right, and a large bathroom on the left, with enough room to install a shower of even a combined bathtub and shower.
|Area||Living / Dining||Bedroom 1||Bathroom||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||20.0 m2||9.9 m2||6.2 m2||9.7 m2||36.1 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||3.4 x 5.9m||3.3 x 3.0m||3.3 x 1.9m||1.6 x 6.0m||45.8 m2 incl. deck|
- The video above shows the "Round Log" version of the CUMBRIA - the Australian version comes in solid Glulam timber logs with a minimum thickness of 88mm.
- Suitable as a secondary building ("Granny Flat")
- External Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site. You can extend the decking supplied to suit your individual requirements.
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).