NEW FOR 2021/22 - INCLUDES EXTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
Residential Cabin - INVERNESS
Like all our residential log cabins the INVERNESS is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
The INVERNESS is a two story timber log cabin, with great features such as a void from upstairs to the living room below, and a small upstairs balcony to take in views.
Note that the image on the left depicts the European round log version.
A fully covered front veranda provides sheltered access to the front door. Upon entering you are in the open plan kitchen, living and dining area, complimented by a large bathroom and a bedroom.
The bathroom features another entrance leading out to the backyard or you could add a deck if you like.
In the rear left corner a staircase leads to the first floor.
The first floor is easily reached by a generously sized staircase. The upstairs area is left open, to take advantage of the spacious impression of the raked ceilings. There are over 27sqm of floor space, allowing a variety of uses.
There is a void to allow airflow to the upper floor, as well as a small balcony where you can enjoy your cuppa and take in the views.
This space has full-height ceiling in the center only, the roof slopes down on both sides.
|Area||Living / Dining||Bedroom 1||Bedroom 2||Bathroom||Balcony||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||19.2 m2||9.4 m2||27.3 m2||5.9 m2||4.7 m2||61.8 m2|
|Internal Size||3.3 x 5.8m||3.1 x 3.0m||5.2 X odd shape||3.0 x 2.0m||2.6 x 1.8m||76.9 m2|
|Glulam Log Size||Log Shape||$ Ex European Factory incl. GST (tbc)|
|(w) 88 x (h) 135 mm||rectangle||$97,250|
|(w) 134 x (h) 180 mm||rectangle||$105,450|
|(w) 180 x (h) 190 mm||square||$119,990|
|(w) 210 x (h) 250 mm||square||$129,450|
- The plans on the right and the video above show the "Round Log" version of the INVERNESS - the Australian version comes in solid Glulam timber logs with a minimum thickness of 92mm.
- External Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).