NEW FOR 2020 - INCLUDES INTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
Residential Cabin - HUMBERLAND
The HUMBERLAND log cabin has a size of under 60sqm and as such is ideal as a "Granny Flat".
It has a simple but very effective floor plan, with all rooms arranged in a way that guarantees functionality and good looks.
Floor Plan - HUMBERLAND
The HUMBERLAND has a nice deck out the front, allowing you to enter your new log cabin in the dry during those wetter days.
You are welcomed by a large kitchen / dining / living area. Kitchen and bathroom are kept together "back to back" on the left, saving you in plumbing costs.
There are two equal sized bedrooms at the rear so there is room not only for you, but also for guests - or use the second room as your office or study or art studio, the choice is yours.
|Area||Living / Dining / Kitchen||Bed 1||Bed 2||Bathroom||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||19.5 m2||9.6 m2||9.6 m2||2.7 m2||10.3 m2||41.4 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||5.7 x 3.9m||3.3 x 2.9m||3.3 x 2.9m||1.0 x 1.4m||1.7 x 6m||51.7 m2 incl. deck|
- The video above is in fact showing the HUMBERLAND in the "round log" version, this model was previously called the FELMOOR, the Australian version comes with solid rectangle logs with a minimum thickness of 70mm.
- "Internal Size" measurements for Living / Dining/ Kitchen area include the bathroom
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).