NEW FOR 2021/22 - INCLUDES EXTERNAL WALL INSULATION KIT!
Residential Cabin - TRACEY
Like all our residential log cabins the TRACEY is available in a range of structurally certified rectangle GluLam Logs (see prices further down).
The TRACEY is an excellent example of the simplicity of log cabin construction whilst not compromising on space. The rectangular shape keeps the costs down but still provides a full 132 sqm for everyone to "spread out".
Unique features include an entry foyer with a second internal door, keeping the weather extremes out.
The entrance to your TRACEY is via an air-lock corridor, opening up into the open plan kitchen, living and dining area.
From there a central hallway leads to all the other rooms of the house. The master bedroom has both an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe.
The TRACEY provides a warm and comfortable home for the whole family and still has a few more harmonizing functional spaces.
|Area||Living / Dining||Kitchen||Bedroom||Ensuite||Walk-In Robe||Bedroom||Bathroom||Office||Hallway and Foyer||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||53.7 m2||9.2 m2||15.9 m2||3.5 m2||2.5 m2||13.7 m2||6.4 m2||9.2 m2||17.8 m2||132.2m2|
|Internal Size||6.8 x 7.9m||3.1 x 3.0m||odd shape||2.1 x 1.8m||2.1 x 1.2m||4.4 x 3.1m||2.0 x 3.2m||3.1 x 3.0m||odd shape||7.9 x 17.9m|
|Glulam Log Size||Log Shape||$ Ex European Factory incl. GST (tbc)|
|(w) 88 x (h) 135 mm||rectangle||$155,370|
|(w) 134 x (h) 180 mm||rectangle||$172,140|
|(w) 180 x (h) 190 mm||square||$201,825|
|(w) 210 x (h) 250 mm||square||$221,150|
- The plans on the right and the IMAGESabove show the "Round Log" version of the TRACEY - the Australian version comes in solid Glulam timber logs with a minimum thickness of 92mm.
- External Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Internal Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to-ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).