We are very excited to confirm that we will be landing the SAM10 timber log cabin shed around August 2021! We are busy working out costs, and will soon be publishing an "all up / fully installed" price on reasonable level ground - so you don't have to worry about anything! This little beauty does not need Council approval (being under 10sqm) and the fully installed costs will include a corrugated iron roof in a color of your choice.
Garden Shed - SAM 10
The SAM 10 has a footprint of just under 10sqm which means that you will not need to get Council approval for erecting one of these in your backyard. However, there are some rules you need to follow so it's always a good idea to check with your local planning authority.
The SAM 10 is very strongly built, and the solid 44mm thick timber logs allow you to easily fit out the inside with whatever you desire. Suitable for far more uses than just storing your every-day variety of garden tools (though the SAM 10 does that, too!!). How about an artist's studio? A teenagers break-out room? A LEGO cave? Or the workshop you always wanted....
The SAM10 is exactly 9.15 x 9.15m square - this offers you the unique opportunity to install the side window in EITHER the left OR the right wall! PLUS you can order ADDITIONAL WINDOWS so you can customise your SAM10 with two or even three windows if you wish! The floor plan on the left features a left side wall window.
The slide show below shows a few painted versions of the SAM 10 - also with decking, a paved pathway etc - the beauty of solid timber garden sheds can be enhanced even further with some basic additions and clever landscaping!
- The SAM 10 has a foot print of less than 10 sqm, meaning that it can be erected without Council approval!
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your backyard shed kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Backyard Sheds normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions (not included in your cabin kit), we recommend to replace these with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring.