Garden Shed SAMMY 6
The SAMMY 6 is made from 50mm logs and is the largest of the three SAMMY sheds in our range. The SAMMY 6 is very strongly built, and the solid timber logs allow you to easily fit out the inside with whatever you desire.
Suitable for far more uses than just storing your every-day variety of garden tools (though the SAMMY 6 does that, too, with lots of room for just about everything!!).
How about an artist's studio? A teenagers sleep-out? A shed for tinkering? Or the workshop you always wanted....
Ground Plan - SAMMY 6
Simply sitting pretty in any backyard!
Will take your workbench if you like, or the mower, garden tools and so on....
One large front gable door and one large space to put in whatever you like, plus for light and airflow there is a small window on the left. For weather protection there is a 600mm overhang porch roof at the front, adding further to the SOLVEIG's functionality.
The SAMMY 6 measures 4.5m square, totaling 20.25sqm, so in most suburban areas a Council permit is required. Please check with your local authorities before erecting your new garden shed!
Like all solid timber log sheds the SAMMY 6 is watertight and windproof, meaning that unlike in low-quality tin-sheet garden sheds bugs and spiders can not get in, and you can stay in your shed in even the worst of weather conditions. These type of sheds are simply in a different league with regards to strength, beauty, functionality and longevity.
- The SAMMY 6 has a foot print of more than 10 sqm, and might therefore need Council approval.
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your backyard shed kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Backyard Sheds normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions (not included in your cabin kit), we recommend to replace these with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring.